How to lose 50 pounds by April?

I think I''m on the right track so far: 200 cals or less a day combined with 4 herbal diet pills, interval training (starting today), water, water, water, sip of black coffee when I want the taste of something (probably stopping that soon), mutiple cigarettes to curb hunger and distract me, researching thinspiration and positive quotes to keep me motivated, staying upbeat and happy, enjoying the empty feeling in my stomach knowing I''m doing something right, and getting at least 8 hours of sleep a night. What else can I do? Will I lose 50 pounds by April if I continue this? I prefer sooner but my mom''s birthday is in April and I want her gift to be a FINALLY not-so-fat daughter. But most importantly, I''m doing this for MYSELF. To feel beautiful like I did at 100 HEALTHY pounds. Thank you and please no negative or hateful comments/answers.

Is There an Easy Way to Lose Weight?

Recommended Answer:
okay, to get into shape , speed up your metabolism, rid yourself of excess fat and lose weight ,,,,,do as follows:

Stop drinking & smoking (if you do this regularly)
eat fruits & vegetables all you can (buy a slow cooker /food steamer & rice/pasta cooker to make it easy on you)...(vegetables might not seem "tasty", like junk foods,, but can be as you aquire your taste to them..and are loaded with energy and nutrients)...avoid all junk food, cokes, sweets, etc...and drink mainly water (green tea , juice & milk being the other options you drink). If you eat meat ,,use only steamed, baking or grilled methods for preparing fish or chicken.

also, do an hour of walking each day at least. or some type of excercise.

* you should lose about 10 lbs per month

0 comments:

Post a Comment