How can I lose 40lbs in 4 months?

I am 5''2 and I weight approx. 230-235. I am considered obese. Over the summer, I want to lose about 30 or so pounds in 4 months or so ... These numbers aren''t set in stone. I just want to become more healthier.

If you have suggestions on types of cardio to get me started and back in the routine of working out, that would be amazing!
Thanks Cutie, I wasn''t aware that I said that was all I was going to weight. This is for starting off, thanks.

Weight Loss - Are You Fighting With Yourself to Lose Weight?

Recommended Answer:
You might try this diet. My dad did it. He was 6''1 315lbs and dropped to 215 in one year. It is just a very low carb diet. Which means no chips/crackers/fast food or at least in extremely small quantities. But the good thing is you can eat as much meat as you want. You want to try to keep your carbs below 50 grams/day

This will give you some more information on it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet

This site is a bunch of other people together in one community who have or are going through keto. They post before and after pictures, tell their stories, and post delicious recipes for this diet. Many of them work out with it, which is great. But many of them don''t do any exercise, just the diet.
http://www.reddit.com/r/keto

If you are against diets because they are too hard, just give it 2-3 weeks. It is extremely tempting in those first 2 weeks but you will find yourself thinking less and less about food that you can''t have

Also, I''ve heard that running is the best way to lose weight. If you don''t like running, try swimming or biking, thats what my dad did. An all around work out is extremely beneficial along with running but I believe running is the most important and helpful.

Good luck!

  • Lose 10 punds per month
  • You need to loose way less than that to get to the normal weight. Im 5''2 and weigh 118-122 lbs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment