Why/Does being on the birth control pill make your hornier and therefore increase your libido?

I got put on the birth control pill because of period complications problems but since i''ve been on it for like up to 7-8 months, I realised I have been masturbating more than I had before I had started the pill and been thinking about having sex more often (I am still a virgin by the way, just thinking about it more often) and especially when my period comes along, thats to die for and the highest libido stage ever, why am I feeling more hornier and sexier than I did before the pill? i want to have sex now, why am I feeling so damn horny whilst on the pill and is it supposed to be like this? what is making me feel hornier now that I am on the pill? I am 23 by the way, is that a indicator too? I am also on a weight loss diet too? need help?

New Year Resolution Lose Weight - Get the Shape You Desire Fast

Recommended Answer:
There is nothing in literature indicating that the birth control pill increases libido. Most probably you are becoming more mature sexually with your age, so your libido is also increasing naturally. Don''t worry, it''s all natural. Enjoy your drive!!!

  • That''s actually just normal hormone stuff. It''s not caused by the pill.
  • the days of your period are just sugar pills that''s why

0 comments:

Post a Comment