How much should I weigh, and how many calories should I get in a day?

I''m a 15 year old girl, 5''7, and weigh 116 pounds. I get around 30 minutes or less of exercise a day. I guess you would say that I''m mostly muscle, which is why I don''t know if I should trust what my BMI says, and I have a medium frame.

Running For Weight Loss - How Quick Should I Lose Weight?

Recommended Answer:
Well 120 sounds perfectly fine for your height, definately wouldn''t want/need to lose any.
5-10 pounds of gain wouldn''t be anything aweful either, going off of your description of muscles and what not;), going off of your description you probably look lighter than you are, muscle weights more than fat, but unless your packin heavy muscle, it aint gonna show a lot :).
As for your calories, the only factor for you would be is your metabolism.
Assuming you have a fast one, since your young and slim like me, you can probably eat as much as you want and not gain a pound lol. Since you did say you get around 30 minutes of workout a day, assuming cardio (which also speeds up metabolism) i would aim for atleast 1200+ calories a day if i were youu

0 comments:

Post a Comment