Is it possible to lose 15 pounds by May?

I am 5''8 and currently weigh anywhere between 151-153. I''ve been obsessed with weighing myself the past years and have a history of anorexia. When I was at my heaviest I was 174. I lost 20 pounds and eventually got to 135 and was happy. I used Weight Watchers. I don''t feel I need a full program. Over the past year however ive been letting lose and haven''t been on track. Is it possible to lose 15 pounds by May before the summer begins? In desperate need of a selfesteem boost. I also cannot afford to join a gym and have been trying to workout at home. Any words of advice or wisdom?

Top Effective Ways to Lose Weight Fast - Here Are Free Weight Loss Tips

Recommended Answer:
You appear to have a problem past losing weight. You need to attend to your self esteem.

To lose weight safely and permanently, it takes time and dedication. You need to do aerobic exercises and keep at it so that your metabolism speeds up. Once you are at a particular weight for a few months, your body will try to maintain the new weight and not vary. The first 10 pound are usually fast, and watch your intake of salt because it retains water in your body.

  • only 10lbs
    if u wanna lose weight but dont hurt yourself a lot i got some tips that i figured through my long termed diet and that way u can eat more! 
    Drink a lot of water 
    DON''T eat any food for 3hours after u exercise 
    dont take cold showers after exercising tht will stop ur metabolism 
    eat a lot of vegetable and fruit before main food so u wont be hungry and u will eat less 
    2glasses of water after each meal 
    dont eat food for an hour before u sleep 
    im a 15 year old girl and im on a diet,all that stuff i told u work
    also exercise
    dont eat junk food and chocolate and pizza and soda
    visit bodybuilding.com
  • 135-140 pounds is a really good weight for your height. Any way you lose weight will not be inexpensive, unless you starve yourself, and I do not recommend that at all. Although you are pretty healthy, dieting is still a good way to keep your health in check. The Atkins Diet gets you results fast, despite how overweight you are. You''re not actually overweight and most people would believe that that would slow down how much you lose. I''m 5''6 and in only four days, I dropped from 138 pounds to 131 pounds, so I''m pretty sure it works. Don''t be fooled though. Most of the weight that you lose in the first phase, (if I were you, I''d cut it down to 1 week instead of 2, because you''re not actually overweight), is water weight. But, it is in fact real weight that is just easier to gain back, so you''ve got to the stick with the diet. Stay away from restaurants period and cook at home. According to the Atkins Diet Phase 1, you should only consume 20 net carbohydrates a day. A little known fact: vegetables are loaded with carbs. Everything you eat in the first phase should be vegetables, meats, cheeses, or dressings (for salads). I eat a lot a day for 20 net carbs and I typically feel full by the end of the day. On the Atkins, you don''t cut back your intake, but moderate what you eat. For breakfast, I can have a 2 egg omelet, a half of cup of spinach, three strips of bacon, and two sausage links. For breakfast, I have a half of cup of cucumbers with ranch, a salad with meat, parmesan cheese, and whatever dressing I crave. For snacks, I usually stick to raw cabbage, which a lot of people find gross, but it''s a great substitute for carrots, which you can not have on the diet. I also have a hardboiled egg for a snack, but be cautious on your egg intake daily because you don''t want to end up with high cholesterol. For dinner, I enjoy whatever meets I want, with cheese, and greenbeans. The first phase is the hardest. The second one is the most enjoyable because you are allowed to add fruits(berries), yogurt, and nuts. ON THIS DIET, YOU WILL MOST LIKELY LOSE 15-20 POUNDS BY MAY, MAYBE EVEN MORE.
  • Ditch the scales and look in the mirror and look at your weight that way to see if your too big or too small!!! I''ve stood on a set of scales twice. I just look in the mirror. I''m as healthy and fit as a bean!! You need to buy the INSANITY COLLECTION- it definitely works!!
    Measuring how much you eat works slightly-it''s the excercise that everyone needs!! I consume a mans daily dose of food but I excercise for the amount I consume!! You can eat as many calories as you like-as long as you do the adequate excercise!!

    The insanity collection will help tonnes!!!
  • Only if you''re British and have a hole in your pocket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment