I can''t stop eating?

As hard as I try, I just can''t stop after a few bites of anything. I''ve gained a ton of weight over the last two years and I really want to lose it. I try and motivate myself, and throughout the day I do well, until I lose all willpower and at night I can''t stop eating. I feel terrible while I eat and after I eat but I just can''t stop the repeat of the process every day. Any tips? Please?

How to Burn Fat Without Losing Weight

Recommended Answer:
Okay, so say you have a big bag of chips. Instead of eatig out of the bag, which will allow you to continuosly keep eating poor a certain amount into a bowl BUT LOOK AT THE SERVING SIZE!!! Also if u eat foods with alot of proyein and low fat you will be losing weight and youll get filled up quicker. Some of these might include peanut butter in controlled quantities and lean meats perhaps. Look up some of those and give that a shot. Also exercise is essential to losing weight. So remember, whenever you feel like exercising think of how happy youll be after and when you are in shape again. Also try playing an exciting song to get you pumped up. Hope I could help! :)

  • Only keep 1 day''s worth of food in ur fridge at a time
  • You can always put limits on how much you eat. But I really recommend trying not to eat after about six, its good for you and will help to maintain weight. Hope this helps, good luck.
  • fill 2 empty gallons with water and make sure you drink them throughout the day. It will help you feel full and it will help your metabolism
  • Eating is a habit, a bad habit. I broke my habit by going on a four day fast, water only.
    What I learned was amazing, you actually can go without food with no bad effects, and your outlook on food changes completely, and I looked and felt so much better after, next time I will try for ten days.
  • Don''t stock up too much unhealthy food, even if it''s cheaper to buy by bulk, just buy by piece. You could also try to do detox. It takes about 2 weeks to clear your system of all unhealthy toxin and after that your craving will be reduce significantly. Then you can start to plan your meal, start by cutting down sugar and carb , eat more vegetable and protein . If you are still craving for something sweet, you can do a compromise by allowing yourself 1 cheat day per week. Good Luck
  • Drink 8oz water b 4 u start eating every things. That will fill u up! Make u eat less.. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment