How come I can''t seem to drop lower than 110 lbs?

So, I weighed 123 pounds last year. I ate healthy and exercised, and got down to 110 pounds, but couldn''t get lower than that. Through out this year I got lazy and started eating carelessly, and went up to 118 lbs. I lost weight over the past couple months (by eating healthy and exercising of course!) and am back down to 110. Each time, I never seem to get lower than that! I still would like to lose 5-10 lbs. How come I can''t? Should I eat less? Exercise more?
I''m female, 15, and 5''4" by the way. Thanks!

Special Foods to Eat to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:
Just keep up what you''re doing! 110 is probably where you''re body should be,otherwise you''d be underweight (which is still okay if you''re being healthy about it). If you really want to lose over fat, try adding more cardio. I do it before I eat breakfast because it burns fat rather than calories and I lost weight sooo much faster.

  • That''s your body saying "PLEASE DON''T LOSE MORE WEIGHT"
    I''m 5''3 and I weighed around 110 and I''d get told all the time I was underweight. Even being just an inch taller than me, 110 is way to light for somebody your height. You should really weigh around 115.

0 comments:

Post a Comment