Why isn''t this working!?

I''m a big girl and have been on a path to lose weight. For a week straight I have been doing 45min of Zumba in the am and an 45 min of power walking in the evening, and have not lost 1pound!! I know it''s only been a week but I changed my diet as well and not even a pound!?! Wth!? What am I doing wrong & am I destined to be a fatso forever??

Lose Weight Fast Now - Surprise Everyone by Losing Weight Quickly

Recommended Answer:
I don''t think you''re doing anything wrong ..these things take time you can''t do it for a week and expect to lose anything.. if you have been big for a long time it may takes as much as a month to start seeing true results , another thing to keep watch of is Your diet.. do not go on a diet for it helps you gain way more weight.. The best thing to do is to stay away from overly processed foods such as certain pastas and things with a lot of ingredients you can''t understand or read.. things with msg and high fructose corn syrup ..you also have to stick with your plans or iou t won''t work ..I know it''s hard..and most people lose motivation but you have got to stick with it ..another tip is to have plenty of fiber in your daily diet and drink lots of water aftetwards ..you could also search up some apple cider vinegar recipes to help you keep healthy ..Pinapple is good for digestion matters .. these are some tips I could give you ^w^ ..Stick to it and I''m sure you will receive results in No time ^w^

  • You just need to learn to be patient. I''m sure you will start seeing results within the next week or two.
  • just find a guy that likes bigger woman and gain the weight and put on tight clothes for him, he will find u attractive. this is what i do with my gf and shes 403 pounds and i love her. and now im gaining weight with her. i actually wear a small bra because there are these things called man boobs, and im happy with myself and my gf. we actually had a kid and we encourage him to gain a little weight, but dont do that cause then i could not lose the weight so now i will always be an obese person

0 comments:

Post a Comment