Exercise plan? For weight loss?!?

I weigh 300lbs. I am 5''8, in height. I need to lose weight, but I''m not so sure how to go about exercising. Can anyone help me with a routine or plan I can do at home? Thank you!!
-Have any tips for eating healthy?

7 Tips to Help You Lose Weight Now

Recommended Answer:
Same here but im 140 pounds and 5''3"
I have an open question about this that im waiting, i need help too. But here are some things i did to lose a few pounds:

- Dont eat after 6-7 oclock
- Brush your teeth as early as possible because fizzy pop and other unhealthy drinks will taste nasty and it will motivate/force you to drink water. Also water could taste minty due to your toothpaste- making you more willing to drink it- this alone will improve weight loss
- If you see a chocolate bar you want to buy make sure you get a single one rather than a duo, or if you want crisps get the smaller ones... Dont deprive yourself of food, just eat in moderation.
- The way i see it now every exercise counts. Even if you literally only do one sit up one press up and one crunch at least it''s something. Then daily increase the amount you do by one. So the next day you will do two of each.
- Search on youtube some workouts, but make sure you consult your doctor on it, to make sure your okay with any dieting plans and workouts. Make sure you stretch!
- Mentally prepare yourself, just keep saying to yourself over and over, "I love water" or " I really really like working out/exercising" or "I hate junk food so much" eventually youl believe yourself, not to the point that you dont like junk food, but rather if you had a choice between a snicker and an apple you will pick the healthy option

Those are just a few things that helped me, Good luck, i wish you all the best :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment