WHY AM I FAT? WHYYYYYYYYY?!?

Im 14, girl. I'm 5'6 and 74kg..... I know that's fat. But I don't LOOK that fat...I mean.... I've never really thought of myself as fat. But today I was just shopping and everyone I saw was so skinny and I just started crying and I hate myself. I've TRIED loosing weight..I tried fasting - I end up binging on the 3rd day. I've tried to be sick, that wouldn't work. I've tried exercise, im still exercisig but not losing sny weight. I DO have a healthy diet, believe me. I don't eat sweets/junk food. Today I ate : breakfast - a hard boiled egg with toast and a smoothie. Then I went swimming for 1 hour. Lunch : vegetable soup, an orange. Dance class for 45 mins. Then for dinner I had sushi my mum made ( we eat vegan dinners) . I've done this for about 2 months and I've lost about TWO POUNDS. Someone help me please!!

Best Exercise to Lose Weight For You

Recommended Answer:
I like your name lol.

Look, get a healthy lifestyle, and STICK TO IT. Then live and enjoy life, knowing you're doing the right thing. Nothing should worry you if you're doing the right thing babe.

  • because you are eating unorganic food you need good weight loss diet!
    http://www.webmd.com/diet/default.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment