One day of bad eating, so worried this will affect my weight loss?

So I have been eating 1200 calories a day and exersising 30min-hour for 4 weeks. Yesterday was my mums birthday so i had a day off and ate fish and chips, cake and some indian food :( So today I am feeling so guilty and am really worried it will effect my weight loss massivley. It's just under 4 weeks until my 21st and I really want to lose 4kg by then. I have already lost 4.5kg and now weigh 59kg and am 5ft2. Do you think this binge will jepordise my weightloss? and do you think it is doable to get down to 55kg by march? thanks!

Harvard Research Reveals Ultimate Weight Loss Benefits - 10 Steps to Lose Weight Forever!

Recommanded Answer:
You're supposed to have a break day every once in a while! The most successful dieters even have break days once a week! You're fine :) Maybe just the next day exercise a little longer to balance it out!

  • Nope. Just don't eat too much for the next few days and exercise a little bit more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment