Can a thin girl lose 10 pounds?

I am naturally thin not like stick thin but thin curvy. I need to lose 10 pounds for personal reason to become skinny for a role I am in. I can gain the weight back if I want to but I don't want to. I don't want to hear "no don't lose it!" Because I will NOT listen I am just asking if I could lose 5-10 pounds in two weeks. I have a decent metabolism and don't eat an excess amount of calories I eat in the "matience" to "fat burning range" and am a healthy teen I don't have any problems with going to the bathroom or anything.

Anyways I plan on doing 45 minutes of cardio 5 days a week (I have a recumbuent bike) and I have an ab line and flat stomach so to tone my ab muscles more will do sit ups, push ups, the mountain climber, plank, the bicycle) and some squats and such to tone my butt, thighs and legs they aren't like fat or anything. Will I see weight loss? I'm doing it for a role in a play and want to do it the healthy way as appose to fasting or crash dieting.

Tips To Lose Weight Fast

Recommended Answer:
I've noticed that my face is one of the first places I notice my weight loss. I would say between 5-10 pounds you will start noticing a difference!

  • ..eat less..
  • no
  • Yes you can, but you have to stick to this routine. Don't give up half way, because that will stop you from losing weight. Also a more efficient way to lose weight, is to cut down on the amount of carbs you eat. The only worry about exercising to lose weight, is it may just tone you instead, but thats probably not going to happen.
  • You need to watch what you eat aswell, your body naturally gets much hungrier when you start exercising, so if you don't watch it you might GAIN weight.

    If you're pretty thin it might be hard to lose 10 pounds in two weeks, but 5 pounds is doable.
  • yes
  • its not healthy to lose more than 2 pounds a week
  • http://www.myfitnesspal.com/tools/bmr-calculator
  • I need to gain 30 pounds of muscle and 10 months to do it. I also want to increase my running speed. Any tips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment