How many calories should a 13 year old girl eat?

I'm 13. I weigh 110 and am 5'6" I am a dancer and have class 4 1/2 hours a week and practice on my own everyday as well. I don't want to know so I can go on a diet. It's because I'm not eating enough calories a day.

Choose The Best Way To Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:
I would say 1800-2200. you get so much exercise. you need to have enough calories to stay energized and alert. Be sure to get plenty of whole grains, vegetables and fruit in your diet and lean protein such as chicken, turkey and fish.

  • That is actually not a bad weight at all. Usually to stay on par, the average human needs to consume at least 2200 calories. You can go over, but make sure what you eat is healthy.
  • Round 1500
  • around 1800

0 comments:

Post a Comment