How much should I weigh?

Im going to be 15 in 10 days and I weigh 150 (i know I think im overweight) im 5'0 or 5'1 and I want to lose some pounds to be healthy but I dont know how much to lose and how many calories to eat per day. So how much should I lose and how many calories should I eat per day? Thanks in advance for the help

Tips on How to Lose Weight Fast for the New Year

Recommended Answer:
Ideally at 5"0/5"1 you should weight between 90-120 pounds. From the little that you shared it sounds like you have a large frame, which means a healthy weight for you would be 120 pounds. You have a lot of weight to lose and it is hard to say it all through yahoo answers. But one thing I will say is you need to start going to the gym and exercising - you will want to reduce your calories by 500 (whatever you are eating right now, take off 500 calories) and make sure you exercise 40 minutes a day- 6 times a week.

  • Here is a good link to find out the wieght you are meant to be :


    http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm


    Hope I helped :)
  • To maintain your weight: 1600-1700 calories
    Weight loss: 1300-1400 calories
    Extreme weight loss: 1200 calories

    And yes your BMI is around 28-29 and a healthy BMI is 18-25 :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment