Help me improve on my diet plan to get toned/ripped?

I am 6ft4, 13 stone and 15% body fat. I would like to get down to 8-10% body fat, but i need a good diet plan.
I have a bit muscle, and i don't want to lose it. If someone could link me, or copy their own diet plan then it would be much appreciated.

My current diet plan looks like this:

Breakfast - Porridge
Snack - Protein Bar
Lunch - Tuna or chicken salad
Before gym - Banana & half a protein bar
After gym - Protein shake, and the other half of protein bar
Dinner - Chicken, brown rice and salad/veg
Evening - Glass of milk

Protein bars contain (21g protein, 38.2g carbs, 8.2g fat, 2.9g sat fats)

Should i make any adjustments to mine that could help me lose weight, and also build good muscle structure.

I basically want a body similar to this http://munfitnessblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/ryan-reynolds-after-blade-trinity-and-amityville-horror.jpg

Choose The Best Way To Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:
Personally what I would do is this:

Breakfast - Porridge (But use low-fat milk / skimmed milk)
Snack - Apple
Lunch - Tuna or chicken salad (stay away from mayonnaise, salad cream or any other fatty sauce)
Before gym - Banana & half a protein bar
After gym - Half a protein bar / or another apple
Dinner - Chicken, brown rice ad salad/veg
Evening - another fruit

Why so many fruits? Fruit has been proven to contain all the necessary components your body needs to losing weight and building muscle. Believe it or not, it has protein in it!

Cut out as much dairy foods as possible as they normally contain high levels of fat, also drink A LOT of water. Water helps promote weight loss and it helps process any nutrients/vitamins you consume around your body.

Hope this helps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment