Can't reach my goal weight, advice?

I am 5'5 -5'6 and I weigh 124. (Amazingly) I've already lost 35 lbs over 9-10 months.

But I am stuck now. My goal is 120. And all I want is to say I reached my goal. I've accomplished my goal. I just can't settle at the 124 mark.

I've tried so many different exercises daily. But I am at a brick wall.
Any advice to beat this plateau?
Thanks!

How Thai Food Can Help You Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:
I got stuck at around 120 lbs in my last plateau (I'm a bit shorter than you). So I tried calorie cycling. After a prolonged time at eating a low calorie intake your BMR lowers and your metabolism slows to that amount. So the theory behind calorie cycling is that it wakes up your metabolism and confuses it.
I tried it and actually raised my calories back up (I had dropped from 1400 to 1200 cals for 6 wks and then got stuck) to an avg of 1400 cals and calorie cycled around that number. It's been 2 weeks now and I lost another 5 lbs!

I was a bit skeptical about it at first but have heard so many people including bodybuilders and fitness models raving about it so I thought I'd give it a go and it worked! You can use this calculator to figure out a plan. You have to calculate your daily calorie intake and then it will give you the option of choosing a calorie cycling plan (zig zag diet plan): http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment