After a binge, is 1250 calories good the next day?

Yesterday I ate 3100 calories from a binge. I need to practice planning my cheat days because I easily lose control but I was wondering if a low calorie day (today I had 1250), helps with the day after a binge. I usually eat 1200, by the way.

Thank you!

Wondering How To Lose Weight Quick?

Recommended Answer:
Well what I usually do is go straight back onto the amount i eat a day (1800 for me as a guy). Spreading it out seems to help loads too.
Be careful though if you're only eating 1200, your body may think it's starving and lower your metabolic rate massively so if you're trying to lose weight or become healthy i'd suggest at least a 200 calorie increase.
And try not to go for cheat days too often, remember it's all psychological and if you've lowered your calories for every day and then eat loads of excess calories on another, you've set yourself back 1, 2 or three days worth of hard training.
Good luck!

  • As long as the calories come from non gluten sources.
  • yes, your just bloating hun. u never gain weight that fast
  • The reason you probably binge is because your calorie intake is too low to start with. If you are trying to lose weight, stick to around 1500 calories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment