How can I lose at least 5 pounds in a week easily?

I am 5 feet and 5 inches weighing 150 pounds so I am overweight. I want to know how I can lose 5 pounds within a week or 2 and then I can slowly progress. Advice?

What Do You Think The Fastest Way To Lose Weight Is?

Recommended Answer:
It's really not as complex as you might think. Seriously. Eat REAL food...eat SIMPLE. You don't have to follow a crazy strict diet. Eat to your needs. A little tip....if it has a food label with ingredients, it isn't real food. Fruits don't have that...vegetables don't have that...chicken doesn't have that...you get the idea
As far as exercises go, I know that you say you want to focus on loosing the weight first and getting the muscles later...but they are one in the same. Muscle mass burns fat. The more muscle you build the more fat you will burn. So what I am telling you is that you need to lift and lift HEAVY. You need to lift weights that challenge your body. If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you. Yes, you will want to do cardio as well to get your heart rate up and help you burn those calories and fat as well. But TRUST ME when I say you want to incorporate the weights...probably focus on them even more than the cardio.

  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKY-jPKkY2g&list=FLd1mxGxMByhPYWnbEiZHuZA

    Hope this helps :)
  • Eat Crackers And Drink Water For A Week
  • At 150 pounds don't try to lose 5 pounds in a week. Shoot for a pound or two a week and in 6 months you will lose 26+ pounds. This will be better for your body. Develop good eating habits and exercise at least 3 times a week and you will be able to accomplish your goals. I have lost 12 pounds in 7 weeks by keeping the same lifting pattern and giving up junk food and soda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment