If I eat healthy food but big portions will I still lose weight ?

I just went to the grocery store & I bought Special K cereal , Special K chips , chicken breast , green bell peppers & broccoli & I've already eaten mostly all of it or at least tried it. Will I still lose weight as long as I'm not eating fast food & still eating foods that are healthy for me ???

Recommanded Answer:
No.

To lose weight you have to burn more calories than you eat.

I'd suggest you start tracking the calories you eat and the calories you burn until you have a better idea of what your body really needs. Sparkpeople.com has been really helpful for me in that way.

  • If you aren't eating the correct portions and exercising I'm pretty sure you won't loose much. You might loose a but, but not much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment