If I burn more than I eat how much weight lost?

I ate 200-250 calories today. I will burn off 700 from my workout. So I have a total of negative 450 calories to negative 500 calories today.
I am 5'1 113. Will this make me lose weight? If so how much?
Please don't say 'don't starve' or whatever. And please don't give me tips on eating more calories because I won't. I'm actually easing myself into a water fast so yeah. Just please answer the question!
Oh and if I eat 0 calories and burn 500-600, how much weight lost then?
Thanks so much! And just give me guesses please I know it's not entirely accurate.

Top Five Tips to Lose Weight

Recommanded Answer:
Well... Since I'm an idiot ocording to u. I am going to answer your question though because I'm nice :) you will loose weight if you burn more than you eat :) thanks for being so nice to me :) I'm praying that u stop with the cyber bullying :) Praying will always help! God can do all things :)

  • Well if you consume less calories and burn more you will lose weight. How much I dont know maybe 3lbs I guess. My fiance lost 5lbs in one week just by hoola hooping and walking a lot. But anyways just be careful on the weight loss thing Meg. Your at a healhty body weight now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment