How to become skinny, fast as possible?

I'm not particularly overweight, but at 14 and a girl, I think everyone is self conscious, and I would feel much more comfortable if I was in general skinnier. Is there a way to eat and exercise that will help me lose lots of fat and not gain that much muscle? We have a cross/elliptical trainer and a treadmill, should I be walking or running so as not to gain muscle and burnt fat? How often should I do it, and for how long? What should I be eating to lose weight?
I really want to get skinnier for the summer holidays, which are ages away, but getting really skinny takes a while, and I know that :)
Thank you, please help! :)

Perfect Ways To Lose Weight

Recommanded Answer:
check these two links below and you'll get the benefit from them

0 comments:

Post a Comment