How long should I do the juice fast for?

I want to do the juice fast, partly to lose weight, but mainly to regain my energy. How long should I do it for?! I'm 15 if that helps!

Lose Weight As You Get Older - Ezine Articles

Recommanded Answer:
For a beginner it's best to do a short juice fast. Perhaps 1-5 days to begin with. The longer the fast the more effective it will be but you don't want to go too long at first. Make sure you understand juice fasting and don't attempt to juice fast without consulting with your doctor first. Evenutally you may want to juice for a longer time. Because you are quite young you shouldn't have to juice fast for a long time to feel the benefit. after trying 1-5 days you can move on to 7-14 days provided everything goes okay the first time.

  • Some people do it for 3 days, or a week or two. Extremists do it for 30-40 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment