How to lose weight? Fast ish?

As fast as possible without like dying. I'm 13 and no one tell me that I'm not fat because you haven't even seen me. And I just don't feel pretty. I have a pretty face and hair and eyes, and I would think I was pretty over all if I wasn't so fat. Detailed answers please. I've always been the fat kid and I hate it.

How to Lose Weight Properly

Recommended Answer:

I was always a "chubby" kid too. When I got older, I went on the Atkins diet at the suggestion of a doctor. Atkins works if you want fast and healthy, but it requires a bit of work (meal preparation because you can't eat stuff that's already prepared/frozen, etc.) and changes to the grocery list. Basically you give up carbohydrates, including breads, sugar, rice, pasta, fruit, etc. and only eat meat, veggies, eggs, and cheese for the first two weeks...but you can eat as much as you want so you never feel hungry. All of your carbohydrates will come from vegetables which are healthy, not starchy ones like potatoes, carrots and corn. After the 2 week induction phase you move on to the next phase. You can read about it on the Atkins website.However, at your age, unless you are seriously obese, you might just benefit from trying to eat fewer simple sugars and refined carbohydrates. Soda, juice, chips, cookies, crackers, fruit snacks, junk food, fast food, and everything like it aren't doing you any favors. You may also benefit from reducing your calorie intake (or portion size, if you're not able to determine the calories), or by starting to exercise, or both. Either way, I would suggest that you learn about food, health and diet and get yourself started on a healthy lifestyle now, as it will be easier to maintain than if you were to start at an older age. Good luck to you.

Other Answers:

  • Aww I'm sorry about that. Just eat a good diet. Fruits, vegetables. Within one month, I've lost 20lbs from walking my neighborhood for an hour and playing Wii Fit, also eating 3 meals a day and chewing slowly. Losing 20lbs in one month is crazy (I think) especially for a 13-year-old like myself. Well I was, now I'm 14. You can do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment