Why have i lost a lot of weight in last few months?

I am 16 years old and not even a year ago my legs were thick and my butt popped out quit a bit, At school random people knew me as " Big Booty Nina, aka, BBN" lol, Hilarious I know .But to be honest, i was quit happy with my shape, my calfs we much more toned and now that i look at them they remind me of noodles. My stomach has always been flat but my legs, thighs, and butt has decreased dramatically. I do not know the cause of this and i will be going to the doctor soon for multiple reasons but cannot wait so i am asking this right now. Another thing is, my heart has been thumping fast and hard frequently throughout the day while i am just sitting down, i looked it up and think it might be palpitations. Idk if that's what may be causing my weight loss or what. My appetite did change dramatically at one point and i didn't eat for days except a few nibbles here and there. But after a few weeks my appetite came back and i began to eat like a man again. Still no weight gain since then and i am paranoid about it, because i do NOT want to be a shrimp. I loved my butt and legs How to Lose Weight With Tea

Recommended Answer:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.You can diet and exercise to change your body to whatever you want to

0 comments:

Post a Comment