Belly fat and Triphala Premium?

As I get older, most of my fat settles in my stomach area. All the abs exercises do not help. Will Triphala Premium target the belly area where my fat is and make it smaller?

How to Set a Weekly Weight Loss Goal

Recommended Answer:

Yes, it works quite well with losing weight. I've been taking it for a couple of months and it has been working wonders for my body. It also works as a detox so it cleans out all the excess waste on your is stomach. There is a reason behind why the supplement is quite famous these days.

Other Answers:

  • No, you need to reduce your calorie intake or exercise more. Pills won't 'flush' away fat or anything else they claim.
  • I have been on the product for a 1 1/2 weeks with a weight gain of 4-5 lbs somewhere in the first week. I did feel smaller in my stomach area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment