why do I get hungry quickly ?

I get hungry after about one hour of eating. I feel like I need to eat. I'm afraid if it is overeating . I don't want to gain weight because of this. is it about my metabolism ? or what ?

How to Lose Weight Gain Muscle

Recommended Answer:

Here are some possible reasons that you're craving for foods and how to deal with them:1) Boredom. Find something to distract and change your mind. Take part in other activities like going for a walk for 10 minutes or carry out your hobbies. 2) Dehydration. Drink more water before thinking whether you really need to eat. Instead of eating drink some tea or coffee.3) Your previous meal isn't fulfilling or lasting enough. Include grains (oats are the best foods to make you feel full for a longer time) and plan a well-balanced diet with vegetables, fish, beans, fiber and some lean meats. Go for warm food or beverages like soups. Some caffeine, herbs and vitamins can suppress hunger too).4) You are used to eating more meals. Limit yourself to eat only 3 meals a day.

Other Answers:

  • you should take healthy diet not just filling the appetite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment