weight lost tips for 12-13 year old?

I'm 5 feetI'm 115 1bI NEED to lose weight! I WANT to track my calories but Too Many Calories! It's just so freaking hard! It's also hard when you're brown and there is fatty food everywhere. And when I use the treadmill, I just give up! 1 mile is just 100 calories. I just give up.Do you know how it feels like to put on something you like, but you find out it doesn't fit you? And you're skinny friend just buys it and it fits her? That's what happened today! I just wanted to cry there.And my doctor told me I'm overweight due to my height. So please, tell me how to lose weight. And don't give me an answer that you respond to every weight loss question. Please help me.

How to Lose Weight Like Tyra Banks

Recommended Answer:

Stop drinking soda. Only drink water. Eat, you have to, but not too much. Eat a small meal or snack every 4 hours. Eating a little bit, but pretty often will speed up your metabolism. That mile run will only be 100 calories burned, but it speeds up your metabolism, so you're burning at a faster rate throughout the day. Keep running that mile, daily. Along with the spaced out eating, it will burn off very fast. Get a good nights rest. Ever thought about staying away from foods high in fat? Do 25-100 pushups every hour, every other day. Steady calorie burning, you wont get buff, trust me. Maybe a little bit toned, but a lot of calories burned.

Other Answers:

  • Don't try too hard to lose weight. You're still growing, and you should not starve yourself. Eat enough and try to eat as healthy as possible, if you don't eat enough you will actually gain weight because you will lose muscle tissue. Don't skip breakfast and try to eat rather 6 small meals vs 3 large meals. Drink alot of water, tea, whatever liquid that has no calories.
  • Got to sixpackshortcuts.com or youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts or just go on youtube an search six pack short cuts ...... And of corse if your trying to starve your self thats not going to work u actually get fatter if you do that and work out more I lost 10 pounds and i got a six pack and no this is not a scam because if it was the make wouldn't explain how it works plus it going to be like 5 min of your dad u got nothing to lose
  • I want to know what about your weight that's a differential in your life? What I mean by that is, say you break your arm, you desire to not have your arm broken. The problem is, that it is. That's a differential. You want to stop something that is happening. So what is happening that you want to stop? It seems from your post that you feel like you don't get to just buy nice clothes and like your friend does and that makes you feel ugly and unwanted? I'm not telling you how you feel, I'm guiding you through a little trick that you can use to find out why you feel the way you do and ultimately, stop feeling that way. Just like a little kid, keep asking yourself why, and then answer yourself. Out loud if you need to. You're upset that you don't have you're friends' body? So why are you trying to dress her body on your body? Dress your body. Read some fashion magazines or Youtube people and see what body type you have and how to dress it properly. Your friend can't wear some of the clothes that you can and I'm sure is just as upset about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment