How long would it take before I see significant muscle gains?

Ok heres my story. Im a 24 year old guy. My height is 5'4 without shoes and weigh about 207 pounds and a Body fat percentage of 31%. For my height im actually overweight if not obese. I should be around 144 according to my doc. I want to gain some muscle and lose fat. I even have man boobs that look disgusting.I just started this week and dieting also. So what I want to know is, should I lose fat before I star pumping iron or should I just lift weights with cardio. I want to go from this:http://www.howtolosemanboobsnow.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/fat-guy-with-man-boobs.jpgTo this:http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/pictures/SIX%20PACK%20ABS%20IMG_1647.jpgMy workout regimen and diet is as follow:MWF Full body workout lifting weights but at the beginner stage. Cant really lift heavy things since I just came out from chemo and it really weakened my muscles a year ago. Think only doing the machines and bench pressing 60 pounds.Cardio/Eleptical trainer every single day, no excuses and having a goal of burning 500 calories a day.Diet:Doing Interment to Fasting with a 6 hour windowA vegetable smoothie mixed with Coconut Oil2 cans of tuna fish and half a can of corn with half an avocadoA plain turkey sandwich with like 7 slices of turkey1 appleSupplements:1 Multivitamin1000mg of Vitamin C2000Mg of Vitamin D400Mg of Vitamin E5000Mg of Biotin3000mg of Fish Oil4 cups of Green TeaWhey ProteinNitric OxideZMA-Testostorone BoosterHorny Goat Weed (Do not take Creatine because I heard that it makes you gain weight and thats the last thing I need)Any advice is greatly appreciated and let me know if im doing something wrong. Im in a caloric deficit diet to lose the fat but does it harm my muscle?How long before I see significant Muscle gains? I already lost 5 pounds in 3 days so far doing this. Is this the right strategy?Sorry for making this long.Oh yeah I forgot to mention Ive only done this for like 4 days and im super extremely sore that I cannot even walk. Im also very hungry. Is this normal?

How to Lose Weight With a Six Week Program

Recommended Answer:

yep symptoms are normal and significant gains take years, that body will take 5 years to achieve atleast from where ur now

0 comments:

Post a Comment