how to start eating more without gaining weight back?

im 5'2 112 pounds. I recently lost 10 pounds starting out a healthy way but then i started eating only around 900 calories at most daily and exercising at least half of them off so i would end up with negative to 300 net calories. I know this is bad for me, and i lost my period because of malnutrition. Im afraid to start eating more though because i REALLY dont want to gain the weight back. i was thiking maybe raise my cal intake by 100 every week until i get to 1,300? does that sound good? also, if i eat 1,200 then burn 500 should i eat the 500 exercise calories back making my total calorie intake 1,700 or not? thank you:)

How to Lose Weight with Chinese Herbs

Recommended Answer:

Your overall calorie intake should be roughly 2000 after exercising. It matters way more what you eat than how many calories it is. Fruits, vegetables and legumes are a great way to get your necessary nutrition. Stay away from processed foods, oils, sugars, etc. It sounds like the issue is deeper than just not wanting to gain the weight back though. I'd suggest talking to a nutritionist to find out what is best for you specifically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment