How to lose weight when not in control of meals?

I still live with my parents and my mom makes me eat whatever she cooks. I try to tell her I'm trying to lose weight by controlling what I eat but my mom gets upset over it... How can I lose weight while still eating mom's cooking?

How to Lose Weight Even After Menopause

Recommended Answer:

ask for smaller portions drink a glass of water before eating. im gonna guess she only cooks dinner so ask for healthy low calorie breakfast and lunch foods (you'll have to figure out what you want) don't eat processed foods. you can find out what calories are in foods by Google, search 'how many calories in one apple' and other things you wish to find calories for.also find your BMI by Google search 'BMI calculator' to see what the healthy weight range is for your height.again Google search 'how many calories should i eat' there will be some website to let you know.with Google not all answers are correct so go to a few different websites for the information your looking for.you could also look up healthy recipes and ask your mum to make a certain meal for the whole family, tell her its good to explore different foods ect hope this helped. good luck! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment