What kind of protein shake should I use?

I'm 17 and I want to get into protein shakes because I've been hitting the gym hard for over 6 months now and seeing very little difference. Just mostly my chest is bigger and only the right side is nicely shaped. So I figured it's not my routine but my diet. I try to eat healthy and cut out fast food but I don't eat a lot. I just get full from a small quantity of food. So I think shakes is the best way to go. So what kind of shakes should I use? I've read about whey protein, but there is standard and isolate. Which one would be better? My goal is to get a toned muscilar body and loose my fat. I fit right now but my abs aren't showing. So if you could tell me what is the best shake for me and a brand and any additional information you could tell me about the intake etc. please reply :)

How to Help Your Family Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

The standard I believe has a concentration of up to 90%. the isolate is higher concentration and quality and has less carbohydrates, fats, etc.It doesn't really matter what you choose as long as it fits your budget and has quality ingredients.Now there are many pros to shakes. Hovever, I recommend buying the whey and mixing it in a shaker bottle rather than the ready to drink kinds. Those tend to be filled with creepy chemicals and fillers like gelatine. For the whey powders, you can always go with the popular choices like Optimum Nutrition standard or Dymastize Elite whey. I've tried ON's standard whey and its pretty good quality. If you're willing to spend more, you can opt for their hydrolyzed whey, which allows faster absorption. If you're looking to avoid artificial sweeteners as well, Dymatize Elite has a natural whey product sweetened with stevia for a decent price.Trutein is also popular- they have a great variety of flavours and work great in baking stuff like protein muffins and pancakes. If you're looking to bulk, you can mix the whey with a banana and almond milk and give it a whiz in the blender for a more carb filled shake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment