I need urgent help, PLEASE. its got to do with weight loss?

During my holiday i did go a bit insane and ate badly, but i only picked up 2 kgs (4.2 lbs). In approx. 3 weeks I'm going out somewhere, where there is a bunch of judgemental bitches. So i need to lose that weight again, but i honestly have no clue what to do. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ADVICE? I'm so determined to lose it, that I'm willing to not eat, and if i do i'll vomit it up.

How to Lose Weight by Swimming

Recommended Answer:

Don't worry, it's totally possible to lose that weight in a healthy way in 3 weeks. Just find your BMR with an online calculator, then multiply it by 1.2 if you are sedentary, 1.35 if you are lightly active, or 1.55 if you are moderately active. That is the amount of calories you need per day to maintain your weight. for most non-active women this is somewhere between 1500 and 2000. Then eat 750 calories less then that per day, and you should lose 4.5 lbs in 3 weeks, or a little more if you lose water weight too.

Other Answers:

  • Nicaya I have been using a product called Bodybyvi Its a 30 day supply and it works I saw result on about the 5th day all it is, is a shake you drink that helps you loose weight and keep it off. If you are really serious about loosing weight contact me, and you can also hear reviews on the product

0 comments:

Post a Comment