How to get rid of this stupid anxiety help?!?

I'm 14 (ill be 15 August 9th) but all this started (or I was diagnosed) when I was almost 10. It started out HORRIBLE. I couldn't eat any solid food except drinks, yogurt, and creamy stuff like that. So obviously I lost weight but after some other struggles like not being able to go anywhere (even outside) I got over it a little so I cud be in my house without having anxiety ALL the time eventually I got pretty much better and cud get over upcoming anxiety. This week I was doing so much and taking so many steps but then bam! I thought I cud go to church camp so the second day which was Tuesday, I broke down and had a bad attack I had to go home the next day and I'm home but I'm starting to have these attacks constantly just like bf! And nothings triggering it. I was going to my room to practice my guitar and when I picked it up I freaked out and couldn't breathe and had a bad attack. Just like others things similar. I was going to go to school this year for the first time since fourth grade (I started homeschooling the second semester of 5th grade) cuz my mom can't do it anymore and I'm going into 10th. I have to be able to do this but idk please help!! Any tips and tricks or whatever welcome! PS I have a therapist and am going next Wednesday (first time this one has seen me since I've been bad again of course)

How to Lose Weight Using a Treadmill

Recommended Answer:

Do you know why Hawaiian people are so calm and relax? Basically they are happy people and stress free. Of course they have stress like you and me but they are able to handle it superbly. They exercise, they smile more, they eat lot's of fresh fruits. They are positive people with there heads up high. You can check the statistic of the states.Try to stay positive and relax. It will get better. Millions of people are just like you some of them keep going strong while the other just sit there and do nothing. For the people who keep going they find success in family, friends, other relationship.Tomorrow I want you to get active and exercise. Trust me it can help you so much with your mind and emotion! The key is to not give up and feel discourage. Is to do it regularly then you will feel different about your mood and behavior. You feel more in control and be more happier with life.I'm not talking about regular dancing, skateboarding or sport kind of exercise. Yeah those are beneficial to but won't help you as much as old school resistant strength training combine with cardio like running non stop for 20 to 30 minute straight cardio and strength training like doing something that is anerobic. Exercise is more powerful than people think. You'll be thrill to find out the benefits. Give it 4 to 5 days a week of 20 to 30 minute combine with resistant training and cardio each day for 2 weeks I guarantee you will be like a new person. More happier and calmer despite any cirmcumstances. It seems like a joke but do it daily you'll be amazed on how calm and focus and positive you can be! Exercise release the natural pain killer and mood enhancer called endorphin helping with anxiety, depression, anger, you name it. Watch your diet. Stay away from junk, caffeine, alcohol, drugs, and other stimulant. Be very careful with prescription drugs. Eat plenty of fresh fruits. The power of exercising along with healthy diet is an amazing cure for most of our problems but sadly most people take it for granted. So give it a try for 2 months I'll bet you'll be amazed how exercise and healthy diet can help you with your problems significantly.

Other Answers:

  • ask doc

0 comments:

Post a Comment