Tips on loosing weight? Low cal recipes? Thoughts?

I would like to be able to lose 10 or more pounds by June and 30 pounds by September. I was looking to see dieting tips healthy recipes or any of your thoughts! Thanks!

Lose Weight Fast - Don''t Its Unhealthy!

Recommended Answer:
Go low carb. I''ve lost over 50lbs this way. No need whatsoever to count calories. I''ve never been hungry and I''m eating delicious food until I''m full!

  • You don''t need dieting tips or healthy recipes you need to get off your a** and exercise...
    Exercise more... eat less... more vegetables... more fruits... less salt..sugar...carbs..and sugar.
    Although if you exercise daily you can eat what you want and still loose weight.
  • I lost 30 pounds in 12 weeks and I have kept it off for 2 years now. I did a little research and came up with my own plan.

    If you want to see what I did to lose weight I wrote about it at http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-lose-weight-without-starving-yourself2
    It doesn''t cost you anything, I didn''t take any diet pills or join a weight loss company, I just wanted to share my story. Check it out and see if you think what I did could work for you.
  • I recommend visiting http://laayon.com/easyweightloss for an awesome weight loss and toning method

0 comments:

Post a Comment