Need to lose it (weight tips)?

It''s march at this moment, and I''m going on a vacation in the beginning of July. I want to lose some weight and I have about 3 months to do it, but I don''t want to do crazy hard exercises every day. I started my diet of eating healthy and limiting myself on food already and I just want to know what are some simple exercises I could do before bed to drop the weight a little quicker? Ideas and tips please & thanks :)

How to Lose Weight Without Losing Meat - The Weight Loss Program For Meat Lovers

Recommended Answer:
Try green tea metabolism boosters, I think spices help. I know if you don''t eat when you wakeup your body breaks down possibly some fat, but also some muscle.

  • You don''t want to exercise right before you go to bed. I lost 30 pounds in 12 weeks and I have kept it off for 2 years now. I did a little research and came up with my own plan. Part of it using video games for exercise.

    If you want to see what I did to lose weight I wrote about it at http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-lose-weight-without-starving-yourself2
    It doesn''t cost you anything, I didn''t take any diet pills or join a weight loss company, I just wanted to share my story. Check it out and see if you think what I did could work for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment