Am i over exercising? Is it causing my hair loss?

Hi iam 16 years old and I have struggled with anorexia since I was 13 years old. It has been a roller coaster of going up and down with the calories, but now, I have been eating 2200 calories everyday since octobor. I have notice hair loss, which is why I started eating again. My weight is back to normal; however I hula hoop for 40 minutes in the morning, then I go to figure skating practice for an hour or so, and then at night, I hula hoop for another 40 minutes; I hula hoop all that time without a single break.

Is this causing my hair loss and am i over exercising?

9 Essential Tips To Lose Weight Fast

Recommended Answer:
Eating too much will not cause hair loss.
Not eating enough vitamin A could cause hair loss.
For healthy hair (the ones that are growing now and later) look into vitamin A (and NOT a pill, but the food so you can absorb it).
Liver, egg yolk (no more than one a day, eaten, the rest used as hair mask) cheddar cheese, whole milk, heavy whipping cream, and anything orange (beta carotene)…sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, cantaloupe, apricots and of course broccoli (those fits anywhere).

You could also have a scalp fungus so you need to see a dermatologist.
I lost half my hair once (like 1,500/day, you’re supposed to lose only 100) until I saw my dermatologist (during my annual checkup) and she prescribed a special shampoo as I had a scalp fungus (my hair grew back).

You’re not over exercising if you hula hoop which might have the lowest calorie expenditure of all the exercises (like 3 or 4 calories per minute, that is why you can last 40 minutes).
You burn more calories just walking (as you’d have to move your body forward).

  • Too much excersiced shouldn''t make you loose hair bt axensitey can stress to .are you. Drinking enough water also ?? Maybe your dyredatred ...
  • No it isn''t the exercising. Make a list of what you are eating, not just the calories. Take that too your doctor and ask.

    Calories are only part of the picture, it is the kind of foods that those calories contain. Do you have protein, grain and fruit at breakfast (Kashi cereal with a whole banana is good). Lunch can be soup and salad or a sandwich and an apple or another type of fruit. Dinner protein, vegetable and fruit again. Drinking water is always good and fruit juice mid-afternoon is a good idea as a pick-me-up. If that is what you are eating to make the 2200 calories. Yey! But still go to the doctor and ask.

    Try considering that sugar is not a food is an ingredient and it is something that no one needs that much. Chips are not a value added. As for exercise try skipping rope, swimming, riding a bike. But keep those fluids going, drink water, milk, juice.

    During your down time start reading books on nutrition and balanced diets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment