Some ways to gain weight?

My doctor says I'm a little too thin for my height, 5'7 ,and I weigh 120. Its been causing me numerous health problems. He suggested I put on a few healthy pounds. I'm not on a diet, I eat whatever I want but I think I just get full quicker. Please, anything to help I'm desperate. And dont say "just keep eating" because I've tried and I just get full then I feel like I'm gonna vomit. Thanks

4 Simple Tips On How To Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:
I know how hard it can be personally because I started out way skinnier than you and had a smaller appetite compared to you. If there is one thing I learnt from my past experience of trying to gain weight, it is to eat a high calorie diet spread throughout the day, do the right workout and sleep well everyday.

Let us start by talking about what constitutes a high calorie diet. The main thing involved is to eat a lot of carbohydrates rather than increasing your fat and protein intake during your 3 meals. Increasing your carbohydrate intake will enable your body to use the energy more efficiently rather than rely on breaking down muscles and burning fat to get you the energy you need. You will get your protein and your fat from my next diet tip which is to drink 500ml of milk in between your meals. Start with 500ml first and increase it every week until you have gained a pound or two of fat. Once you are there, you can start maintaining the amount of milk you drink and focus on the other two things which is sleep and workout.

Next, we will touch on the easiest thing to do of all in my opinion and that is to sleep. People who struggle to get enough sleep daily will find that they will not gain muscle mass and contrary, will lose weight. If you are looking to gain weight I highly suggest you to do this experiment first to know just how much sleep you need. Start by going to sleep by yourself without the influence of alcohol, sleeping pills or what nots to make you sleepy. Sleep through the night and wake up by yourself in the morning. If you can achieve this without any distractions or any drugs or alcohol, you just have to keep repeating the same amount of hours everyday. Simple.

Lastly, so many people find it hard to gain muscle mass and weight just because they do the wrong workout or jump from one workout to another before exhaustively utilize what is planned out. If you are starting out to gain weight or muscle mass I strongly encourage you to download the program off http://gohforth.com. That program has not only worked for me for years, but is also something I teach my paid clients.

  • Eat more meals throughtout the day not just 3 big ones
  • You have a fast metabolism so there's really not much you can do ...
  • Well eat food with a lot of fat in it if you want to put on weight quickly, e.g pizza, burgers, fries but also eats a lot of fruit and veggies as well so your diet isn't too unhealthy.

    Have large meals a day, so a large breakfast lunch and dinner. But if you can't manage to eat to much, have a lot small meal throughout the day.

    Don't rush yourself while you eat and if you feel sick have some water nearby but don't stop eating altogether.

    I hope you get better :)
  • If you go to the food supplement section at the grocery store they have supplements you can take for weight gain. Make sure that you talk to your doctor before taking any supplements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment