How to use protein powder ?

I am 14 soon turning 15, 5'0 . I am skinny, and I really don't eat right . I'm not anorexic or anything like that, but I do need the protein . I want to get fit, and I heard that protein shakes will help me build muscle. I know I need to workout, but is there any other extra information? If I ever do gain weight, it's usually on my stomach,So would this help my gain weight on my lower body? Any other things that I should consider taking ? Thank you in advanced.

How to Burn Fat Without Losing Weight

Recommended Answer:
Protein shakes should only be taken in the morning and after your workout. Besides that two timing, it is practically useless. If you are looking to gain weight and build muscle, the idea is to eat a high calorie diet on top of your protein shake, sleep well and do the right workout to ensure that you get the steady gains you need.

I would suggest eating a high calorie diet instead of one filled with fat is because your body only requires a certain amount of fat which you can possibly get from the excess calories from your carbohydrate. I also do not suggest so much protein as a fuel source as it leaves behind nitrates which can be put your kidneys and liver under unnecessary stress. I would suggest eating things like potatoes, biscuits, pasta, noodles, rice and bread in order to get the high calorie diet from carbohydrates. If fixing 6 meals up can be a problem due to the lack of time or if you are looking for something more convenient, I would suggest looking to drink 500ml of milk in between your meal for a total of 3 times a day. Increase the amount of milk you drink by 100ml for each serving every week if you realize that you do not gain weight after a week of effort.

The next thing to get right is definitely sleep even before exercise. This is because even if you have the best workout and you get improper rest or insufficient amount of it, chances are this will cause you to lose weight and fall sick. One particular fact most people do not get right is definitely quality. Quality sleep means you need to sleep and wake up all by yourself. This can be difficult but I will still encourage you to do it on the weekend if possible and sleep the scheduled amount of hours on the weekdays when you are busy.

The workout is the main trigger to help you gain weight. This is done by using the workout at http://gohforth.com which I have seen many of my clients used and see effective results. The result of gaining 1 pound every week is quite possible as this workout will help you to trigger major muscles and help with progressive weight gain with little to no down time.

  • protein shakes are only good for quick emergency protein meal. Always get your protein from actual food. Unless you are busy and have no time than shakes are okay.
  • Don't listen to the posts saying protein from whole food is superior. Whey and Casein Protein are complete proteins with a Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score's of 1.00, the top of the scale.

    Aim for 1lb of protein per pound of bodyweight. So if you weight 150lbs, then eat 150g protein per day.

    Other great sources of protein include eggs and lean meats, but within an already micronutrient dense diet, protein shakes are optimal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment