What type of nice food is healty to eat i hate salads and i need to lose weight?

im 17 and want to losse weight soon i would love to be able to wear the same clothes as other girls my age without my fat hanging out :/ i need some ways of losing weight fast !

Recommanded Answer:
I think you should try an apple diet. This is very effective and will give you very quick results as you can see improvements in just three days after starting it.

I also like doing this diet because I don't need doing any exercises in those days (I'm a lazy person...)

I found an article on the web which I think has a good description about this method.
I 've included the link below if you want to take a look.

Let me know if this works for you also! :-)

  • try soups,lots of fruits and veggies, granola bars and make sure you exercise a lot =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment