Can anyone help me find out what I need to do to lose weight?

Okay so I'm right around 5'3 and 160lbs. That sounds overweight but I have a large chest and overall it's pretty evenly dispersed so I don't look big. But I know that I would really like to lose weight. I would like to lose anywhere from 15-30lbs. I know this is a lot and will take work but I don't even know where to start. Could anyone give me pointers on what kind of diet and exercise plan I should give myself for maybe the first month, then what I should do the 2nd? I don't have money for a gym or personal trainer but I do have weights and I can run.

Recommanded Answer:
Hi, last year my weight was almost 80kg, at 5months I lost about 15-17kg while becoming leaner (also increased muscle weight). Now I'm down to 59kg, at 5'6" in height. What I did was take away all temptations such as sweets, junk food and oily foods. Increase foods rich in protein and low on carbs such as fish, chicken breast, tofu, I ate lots of veggies. I did not limit food intake; in fact, increased it.

I do water therapy (drink 3 glasses of water after waking up), then do 30mins of jogging and 30mins of rigid taebo everyday.

I wanted to give up at first, but soon my body sought after the feeling of getting warmed up and sweating every morning. I suggest buying sweatshirts made with 100% polyester to sweat faster. don't push yourself, instead build up gradually.

  • herbalife babyyyy
  • You don't need money or a gym. You can lose 40+ lbs in a year if you stick to this:

    1) Join sparkpeople.com! Who needs weight watchers when you can do this for absolutely free? They also help you count your calories (they tell you how many you can have based on your current weight and goals) and give you free daily menus. On top of that they have forums and groups for motivation, free recipes, some free fitness vids and cooking vids, free calorie burn tracking, free progress tracking, everything you need to succeed! Just start eating the highest amount they allow you to and reduce by about a 100 calories every month until you get to the lowest they allow. Then stay there until you reach your goal.

    2) Go on Youtube for free workouts! BeFit (you can start with jillian michaels 30 day shred on here!), FitnessBlender and Zuzka Light Channels are all great with free full length workouts! Also just search types of workouts you're interested in and you will find even more full lengths. Youtube is great. You can also go to bodyrock.tv! Most of the vids don't require equipment and the ones that do only require light weights or resistance bands + yoga mats which is reasonable. All of this can be done in your living room or bedroom. Workout 4-6 days a week depending on how much you can.

    3) Also walk everyday 3-5 miles. This isn't really exercise but it will burn a lot of calories overtime and its something normal, healthy and active people do! You can track your calorie burn and milage for free on your phone with the app cardio trainer.

    Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment