Should i start lifting or lose some weight?

PLEASE READ THIS:

I have Pectus Carinatum, and thankfully i gain a portion of my weight in my torso, so over the years i have been determined to gain weight and try to hide my disorder. Now i am 6'7", 225 pounds, male and 16 years old. I am asking you if i should lose weight or keep on gaining muscle through muscle and fat?

Not only do i want to hide my disability, i want to be big and strong, not for a particular sport, but just because being big is an awesome feeling. But anyway, should i start to watch my weight, or gain more weight?

Recommanded Answer:
You should get big and strong. The best way I've found is with DBOL.

  • Fat Loss Factor By Dr. Charles Livingston

    Free Presentation Reveals A Somewhat Unusual Tip To Quickly Get A
    Flatter Belly In Under 7 Days While Still Enjoying All The Foods You Love

    We Get 3,664 Positive Responses To Fat Loss Factor
    Fat Loss Factor Before & After Pictures
    50,210 people like Fat Loss Factor.

    Get Your Video Here!

    http://automoneyy.flfenglish.hop.clickbank.net
  • Big fúcking deal. I have pectus excavatum. I don't whine about it nor do i lie about my size.
    Get a life, fåg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment