How Can I loose Weight That Is Simple?

Hello , My name is Austin I live in minneapolis minnesota at the age of 16. I have been always bigger sized my whole life, I know I am capable of loosing weight but I have tried many things that have not worked for me. I am currently standing at 6 foot to about 6 foot 2 at most and i am 255lbs, I want to pull off an amazing body for this coming up summer to get rid of these stretch marks every where. i want to weigh down at least 170 , but I can only take each goal at a small step. Can any of you please help me? what worked for you if you lost weight? Thankyou every one P.S. I am willing to work out the hardest I can.

Fastest Way to Lose Weight

Recommanded Answer:
When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.
If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which
will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow
underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet without
exercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. For
diet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food
after 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on
your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If
you don't eat wheat then you don't eat all those sticky, fatty goey
cakes, you don't eat junk food, and you don't eat biscuits. But your
diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to
calculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,
start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is the
most efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight a
lot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,
disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to target
your problem areas for men and women. It's not necessarily to become a
bodybuilder or even join a gym - a couple of dumbbells will help you
to target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).

  • exersise and eat less
  • As much as everyone talks about "Get abs 20 minutes a day" and all this, the truth is if that really worked, EVERYONE would be using it.

    The unfortunate truth is that to lose weight you just gotta put in the hard yards. I would recommend an hour of exercise a day (just go for a run/jog/walk - whatever you can manage). You should also cut down on junk food. I know sometimes we can't help but have a little bad stuff (I give in to temptation way too much), so the way I do it is if I have something bad to eat that day, then I gotta do an extra 20 minutes of exercise.

    Try to mix up the exercise to keep yourself interested. For example, you could ride a bike one day, or go swimming the next. Also if you buy a Wii Fit, I find that makes exercising really fun, but you've gotta take it seriously, and not just play the games! I also find it's a great way to make working out interesting at home, and you can set goals on it and so forth.

    Anyway I hope that helps. It helped me lose 20kg (sorry I don't know what that is in lbs).
  • since january i have been trying to loose a little bit of weight and what iv been doing has really been working and its so simple. I eat 1200 calories a day. I google all the things i eat and write down in a book what i have eaten for the day. For breakfast i eat a boiled egg or plain oats with strawberries and a dusting of cinammon, cinammon bosts your metabolism. Lunch i would have tuna in a wrap, or chicken and veges, dinner could be shirataki noddle soup or chicken stir fry. I snack on mostly fruit. I also have one day a week or every few wks where i eat badly. It then stops me binging and gives me goals (if i can eat wel for 12days i can have a treat on saturday etc) I also excersise at home doing lots of dancing boxing skipping and weights. following this the weight will just drop off :)gdluck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment