Could I lose weight by doing this?

I dont know exactly how to lose weight so i just started doing something. I've been eating right, and exercising daily. My exercise routine is I stretch, do 10 push ups, 15 sit ups and 100 jump ropes and rest and then repeat this 4 more times, it usually takes 45 mins.

Tips on How to Lose Weight Fast for the New Year

Recommanded Answer:
I've been taught that if you want to loose weight and get fit, then you need to use the FITT principle.
F - Frequency - How many time you do it (e.g 4 reps, 5 reps)
I - Intensity - By how much you increase your heart rate (if it starts as 70, then getting it to 140 is raising by 50%)
T - Time - How long you do it
T - Type - Interval training, fartlek, continuous, cicuit training (this just means to vary the stuff you do)
so if you want to loose weight, then you need to increase on of these parts of excercise every half-week or so. So if you want, in a few days you can increase the intensity e.g skip faster, do harder push ups, or add more cardio. Then in the next few days you can increase the frequency, do more repetitions, in your case this would also increase the time. And in another few days you can change the type, search up some more excersizes and see what you like.

Do what you like and you will succeed! Good Luck!

  • it will help but if you can do more reps in your set if you cant just work on doing more set
  • Wow you are not working very hard, I could double those reps and do it in 30mins.
    Google interval training.

0 comments:

Post a Comment