Will I get a flat stomach? No one answered!!! :(?

Hi! I'm asking it again since no one answered it before :/ Anyways, I've been doing these exercises and I'm wondering if I'll get to my goal. I've been quite committed seeing that I've banned all the sweets or junk food related out of my house. The morning I would do 25 crunches as well as the afternoon and at night. I jog/sprinted on grass one dayDid drills at the beach (including sprints and stretches) other dayUsed the arm shaker 15 push-ups 15 leg lifts 10 burpees Is this going to help me loose stomach fat? I have only a little muffin top though.... How long is it going to take exactly? Please no hate!Thanks :)

How to Lose Weight by Fasting

Recommended Answer:

You'll get to your goal if you keep at it and have a little patience. Belly fat is the hardest to lose, so don't give up hope. As long as you see small improvements you will reach your goal eventually.

Other Answers:

  • Well yeah thats what made me get a flat stomach just by doing crunches and stopped eating junk food
  • You'll lose it quick about a couple of weeks or so but also try to cut out not all but a lot of starches/grain carbs and dairy because they tend to add to the midsection good luck and also try taking omega 3 or flax vitamins it works
  • Yeah that'll do the trick also make sure your eating healthy and it should all be good.
  • Yes it should, you need cardio ie running, dancing, swimming. To help burn the fat and then toning excercises like squats crunches and weights to help define the muscle to give you a toned fit look. Unfortunelty it can take awhile for results, usually it's 4 weeks till you see results in your body, 8 weeks till your family and friends do and 12 weeks for the rest of the world
  • Sounds good! What helped me loose a ton of weight (and I'm almost to a flat stomach) are pilates videos on youtube! Sounds silly but they helped so much! I followed an account called blogilaties and just did a workout a couple times a week. Goodluck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment