How to look skinnier than I actually am?

I've recently lost 20lbs. I went to the gym like crazy and ate right, etc etc. My cousin lost 50 lbs. I live in another state and I am going to visit family in about a week. They all know that I've been dieting and trying to lose weight. I used to be over 200lbs and now I'm almost in the 170's.. I want to look thinner. I put a ton of effort and work into losing weight and for some reason my body just isn't willing to work with me. I've been trying to lose weight for years. I've done crazy gym schedules (five days a week hour long sessions at the gym). At one time I practically turned vegetarian just to try to lose some weight.(I eat meat now though) At that time I did lose some significant weight but was overshadowed by another family member who lost even more. They told her how great she looked, showered her with praise. Some of them even bought her beautiful clothes. And me, they didn't even notice me. Despite the fact that I was only like 5-10 lbs heavier than she was at the time. I know I'm a heavier set woman and it's just how my body was built. But I don't want to be embarrassed. I have huge arms and shoulders, a chubby tummy, and big thighs. If it helps I'm an overly curvy hour glassed figure. I need something to wear that will actually look decent on me. Please help?

How to Help Your Dachshund Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

the answer with your time frame is going to be your clothing and maybe a new hair cut- you have a newer body 30 pounds is a big difference,so now most of your clothing probable doesnt fit the way it should take a good friend and head to a thrif store and restock try on different clothing and find what looks best. generally you will want something that draws the eyes to the bust, with a form fitted top or a belt around the middle to emphasize your smaller waist. without seeing pictures this is the best i can do.

Other Answers:

  • One thing you could do is wear darker colors, wearing black always makes people look thinner then they actually are. Congratulations on the 20 pounds!! That's awesome, you should feel so proud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment