Am I fat? or thick? Honest answers?

Okay I am 19 year old. I am 5ft 8 and half I have a large frame I did this thing where you put your fingers around your wrist or something lol I am 234 pounds were size 14 but can fit 13 and 15 depending on the brand or store.and Wear M shirts and L depending on the shirt because I have big boobs size 42 D My belly isn't that bad i don't think i mean i can grab it but it doesn't hang or anything um I also wear size 11 in women's shoe If that counts I WAS much heavier 2 years ago I was 288 at my heavyset I also was in foster care but since ive been 19 ive lost a a lot lol Honest Answers please?http://www.healthcentral.com/diet-exercise/ideal-body-weight-3146-143.html I used this also I know what my BMI says but your BMI does not count My large body frame this Link says Im overweight by 46 pounds not obeseI can't be 100% obese I cant even grab much fat anywhere On my body I asked for Honest Answers not rude ones at-lest make them True I can only grab a little on my legs and arms and some on my belly I know Im bigger but I also know Im not huge do you know how much boobs weigh lol and having a large frame is possible without being huge jeezDoes anyone read :( I did it on that sit and it says over weight not obese I have a large Frame Im about to go takes pictures lolSalor I understand where your coming from Im not saying you were rude that other guy was. I have been working really hard to lose weight but between Collage and playing bills its hard to find time I was on my own at 18 Im not a needy little twat I have what i have beacuse I own it I even OWN my home with a title and im 19 now. I know health is Important but I dont know what else to try to bring my BMI down to where it needs to be the bmi seems a little unfair beacuse i would look think and lanky at the weight they want be to be I do want to lose about 30 pounds though

How to Create a Meal Plan to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

I think your thick. But going on a diet never hurt anyone right? Just don't over do it. it Americas guidelines are stupid. Just make healthy eating habits and exercise as often as you can but don't strain yourself your not gonna die from being a little overweight. You people make being obese is one of the worst things someone could be. Just make some better choices hun eating healthy foods will make you feel better too and drink a lot water when you exercise then have some fresh fruit pineapple is really yummy to me :P . Cheers

Other Answers:

  • Your BMI is 35.6A normal BMI is between 18-25.Anything over 30 is considered obese.So, according to your BMI, you're obese, not just fat.Edit- It's BMI that matters more- Body Mass Index. You may not LOOK obese, but because of your height and weight ratio and your BMI number, you are considered obese. We're not being mean- you just asked a question and we're giving you an answer. If you didn't want your feelings hurt, don't ask the question! And you said in the title "HONEST ANSWERS".
  • If you're 5ft 8 and 234 lbs you're fat. Extremely fat, 100% obese to be honest. You aren't large because you think you have a large frame, you have a large frame because you're fat. For reference, a 234 lb male at that height is either fat or on steroids because that's huge.
  • You know what? do not please society, if you feel good about yourself then AWESOME. If you prefer to watch tv all day and eat rice and cakes PERFECT. That's YOU. Yes, eating vegetables, fruit, protein, doing exercise is the reason why you have legs, arms, a body. But do what you want to do; it's your life and it's up to you to chose how to live it. If you think you should lose weight, then lose it. If you want to gain weight then gain weight. But at the end of the day, your health is important; do whatever you want to do, but having a low body fat percentage (BF%) is better than having a high % . It feels great to be able to run and not get tired at the first 30 seconds. But everyone chooses to live different.
  • Your BMI is 35.6Sorry to break the news but you are obese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment