What's the best exercise to lose belly fat?

I have a bit a belly chub, I have been pretty active my whole life but it never seems to go away. Every exercise I do, I feel like it doesn't help me lose the weight off my belly. So what is a good exercise to lose it and break a sweat

How to Lose Weight on Lexapro

Recommended Answer:

There isn't any that will target belly fat. You just need to lose weight. The human body tends to burn fat in every part of body, before the belly.

Other Answers:

  • Easiest way to lose weight and get in great shape. RUN! Speeding and slowing the heart rate will do tremendous things for your body. For example, run 3 mins at a jog pace (5-6mph) then 2 mins at a higher pace (7-10 mph) keep this cycle going. Start off at 20 min run for the first week and work your way up. Eventually going on hour runs switching the pace between a jog and a more upbeat run.
  • Take both hands and push yourself away from the dinner table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment