How to gain weight? Very skinny boy?

I am 15 years old and i am pretty tall. I weight 112 lbs and my whole body is just thin! I look sideways in the mirror and my chest and arms and legs are all skinny... Its making me depressed since all my classmates are average and above, but me..not.I need to start putting on weight, so please please give me tips. Fastest way to gain weight and fast workout tips plz!

How to EASILY Lose Weight Fast

Recommended Answer:

To gain weight you need to combine protein foods with starchy carbohydrates as indicated below. Good weight gaining combinations are bread, cereals, pasta, rice, potatoes or sweet potatoes combined with meat, poultry, eggs, cheese, nuts or sea food. Peanut butter sandwiches and cheese sandwiches are good weight gaining combinations. The protein in the above combinations will help to gain extra muscles.

Other Answers:

  • Use weight gain products. Protein shakes and things like that. DON'T over eat as it's extremely unhealthy just use added supplements on top if your regular diet and also build muscle by lifting weights
  • Anobiolics, protein shakes.drink two a day, one in the morning with milk, one after the workout with water.do high intense weight workouts, such as push ups, go down to the ground and push up slowly, pull ups are a fantastic way of bulking up.
  • Eat healthily, don't have junk! You're just growing at a different rate to your classmates, and some people are naturally slim anyway. Although it does mean you will look more tones more easily. Hit the gym but don't overdo it. :)
  • You should be happy you are skinny. Eat more protein, do not eat an excess of carbohydrates. You should start lifting weights and doing sprints. Anything to add muscle, not fat.
  • Eat or go to the gym and try some powercleans, bench presses, just lift heavy weights. If you are using heavy weights always have a spotter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment