How can I become a starting high school varsity running back?

Ok I want to know how to become a starting running back I am 15 years old a sophmore 5'9 230lbs I know im chunky but what can I do to lose weight and increase my speed and muscle mass? Oh yes my 40yd dash time is 4.7

How to Lose Weight Fast Without Drugs

Recommended Answer:

The important thing at your age is to become good at the technical parts of the position. It isn't just about running the ball, you need to be able to run short routes and catch, block effectively and protect the QB on pass plays, etc. The physical part will come over time, you're only 15 so you have a long way to go still before you are physically mature - and you've got a lot of time to train and get to the weight you want for your position. But if you can learn the ins and outs of the position, you stand a good chance of getting to see playing time even before your body is where you want it to be.Your speeds is good. Focus on working hard in the weight room, and during conditioning. Get yourself in really great physical shape, and your body's weight will adjust over time to where it needs to be. If you continue to get stronger in the weight room and add muscle, that muscle will help you reduce the amount of body fat you have faster. Eat healthy, and eat enough to fuel the amount of activity you are doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment