Why do i not want to eat anymore ... ?? Please i need advice?

So out of no where around 2 months ago I slowed down on eating ! It was jus I didn't really have a appetite anymore But now Its worse , I don't want to eat anymore at all besides snacks maybe , even if I'm starving the thought of food makes me want to throw up Andd right now I tried to eat bread and gagged , I lost 20 pounds in almost .2 months , please help any ideas why .??

How to Set Weight Loss Goals

Recommended Answer:

i would see a docter. it could be a number of things. in the meantime, try to be as active as possible. swimming helps with my appetite. marijuana is also very affective and proven to help people with anorexia . most people wont take it seriously but its a common fact and its only a honest suggestion. i hope this answer helps you!

Other Answers:

  • Maybe your depressed or gone through a break up and don't want to it... If your in love same affects happens... It can also be that your stomach has gotten smaller therefore your not so hungry anymore... I would say go to the doctor... Or eat. Small amounts though hot a huge meal little by little
  • I don't have an appetite either in the morning, I can go the whole morning without eating breakfast and sometimes I can go without eating dinner and I can live on lunch. I'm the same way but I force myself to eat because it's unhealthy and I don't want to hurt my body, even if you don't feel hungry force yourself to eat. Maybe you're depressed? I am too, but I still force myself to eat, for the simple fact that I know that if I don't my metabolism will slow down and I will gain more then I lost when I start to eat again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment